Friday, January 23, 2009

A few notes and tips about the blog...

Throughout each day, we'll post updates about our activities. These updates appear in the journal area on the main page. An archive of all posts throughout our trip is located on the lower right hand side of the page. So you can always go back and read earlier posts.

You and others can comment on any post by clicking on the Comments link below any post. Whether it's a note to the entire team or a shout out to a specific team member, we love hearing from you!

Each night, beginning tonight, we'll post pictures from the day's activities. A slideshow of these images will play in the pictures area. If you hover your mouse/cursor over this area, you can pause or skip pictures. You can also click on any picture to jump to the entire picture album. Here you can see full screen images and even save pictures on your own computer.

Finally, you can register as a Blog Follower. As a follower, you'll receive emails when new posts and/or comments are added.

Please send us comments or even questions you'd like to ask.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

John Tytus said...

To Trecia Carpenter: I hope all is well! I just talked to Rob...he asked me to say hello b/c it was too late for him to get on the computer. I just finished "The Shack" and Rob is going to read it this weekend. I am dying to discuss it with other believers...it seems so different. I hope that you encounter God in the coming days in that faraway place. I will pray for that. -John

John Tytus said...

To Tom McKittrick: How did your devotion go? I feel privileged to have had a sneak peek (although I didn't share with anyone). We'll miss you at small group on Monday but I heard that our Thursday group was a blast without you and without me! Go Tom! -John

julie said...

Hello Horizon Mission Team!
I'm Julie Hall and I went to Belize with you last year for my first ever mission trip. I am coming down Wednesday as part of RiverHills Village Medical team. My Husband Mike will be working on the construction team. We were truly blessed by our trip last year and excited about what God will do thru all of the teams this year. I will be checking in on you all and praying for your strength and peace.
I see you are going to Chunox today. I am anxious to hear of the children with the genetic conditions that we saw there last year.
Peace.
Jules